Thursday, January 12, 2012
Is sending a y pic worth being dumped for?
I recently had a bad break up with my ex. We dated for a year and 7 months before he "officially" made me his gf. During that time I wasn't honest about dating another guy. We weren't commited and he was doing his thing but I still wasn't comfortable with sharing that with him. The other guy was way more into me, he fixed up my house, my car, anything I needed he came like superman where as the guy who's now my ex wouldn't even text me for days sometimes. My ex wld go thru my phone if I left it at his house and look for dirt. One nite I was drunk and txted him a bunch to see if I cld comeover n txted the wrong person on 1 of the attempts. The phn I had at the time wld take the most recent calls and place them for ur text to: selection. I accidentally selected my older ex..which I didn't know til he confronted me about it! He lost it on me! It took him 4ever to get past that. He was always distrusting after that. Fast fwd to the point of the actual relationship. He finds out about the "other" guy. N I had seen him twice since we became actual lovers. I had hung out with the guy on his b day. I really didn't want to but I felt like I cld at least hang with him on a friendly level since he went out of his way to do so much for me and I had just blown him off. I thought wrong. He tried to get some out of the bday deal and that's when I took off and we cut communication. This guy shows up at my house like 3 months later in tears n emotional distress about how I was the love of his life and he felt like I used him and he wld've married me, and he felt forced to settle with this other woman. I apologized to him about everything and felt sorry 4 him. He asked me to at least send him one last y pic or something he cld remember me by. I sent it and got busted! I tried to lie about it. My bf took me out n did a fake proposal then blew up and called me a in front of everybody. He said I had too many male friends, was weak n couldn't be trusted. Was I that wrong?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment